jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

Palawan

Hi! Today I want to talk a little about a place that someday I would like to visit: Palawan.
Palawan is a Philippines Visayas’ island, located in west of the region. Its capital is “Puerto Princesa”.
Palawan it’s a lovely beach with impressive stone walls, big caves and admirable coral reefs. You can see different fishes swimming. They have various colors. Some of them are big and small, but all of them are beautiful and unique.
Also we can see corals reefs in clear blue waters, and more astounding and beautiful wrecks into the ocean.
There's no doubt I want to visit this exotic and very enchanting place. Everything underwater is very remarkable.
I really hope that: I would like to swim in this island, even once in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario