viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

*My favorite music*

I love music depending of my mood, but on general I listen rock and pop music.
I have some preferences or singers that I love to much, like Corinne Bailey Rae, she is English singer and songwriter who would go from indie pop to focus on jazz and R & B. I like her voice, is it sweet and strong.
Other singer I like is Fran Valenzuela, she is an American born Chilean singer, songwriter, poet, instrumentalist, and composer of Pop and Rock songs. She recorded  "En mi memoria" a beauty song that brings me good back memories.
Other singers that I like are Los Bunkers, Javier Barria, Babasónicos, Javiera Mena,The Cranberries, Gustavo Cerati, Fito Páez, Silvio Rodríguez, etc.
Also when I study in mi house I like listen natural or relax music to imagine I studing in other place to going out of the city on mi mind.

3 comentarios:

  1. Fito Peaz , Cerati and Silvio are masters of the spanish music , I don't konw that say xd guubaaaay!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a good idea is to listen to soft natural music to study and work at home. It really transports you... cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. los bunkers is a great chilean group, and Francisca Valenzuela is a good singer, this are a good exponent of Chilean music

    ResponderEliminar