jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

.....¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Why do I want to be a Vet????????.....

I lived all my life with animals. Since I was child I take care of different pets, like dogs and birds. I’m an animal lover. I think that these are the first thoughts about why I chose “to be a vet”.

Since the preparatory school I know that I will be a vet. I cured my pets when I was child. I helped them when they had puppies until the end when the baby dogs had to go with different families.
I have pets and I love them. I like dogs and horses; they are the principal reason of my election. I will like to dedicate to them in the future.
Also, I like odontology, obstetrics, nursing and hairdressing, things that I can complement with the veterinarian career because they need the same care that us. Only bad people think that they don’t need the same care that us.
What can I say about the other animals? I like wild animals and I like to know the ethology of them, his behavior and why they have this behavior.

In general this year has been a little bipolar and everyone doesn’t know what to do.
In this end of semester we are very tired because the summer time and the tests of different subjects are very stressful. But also we have a pool to weather the heat, luckily.
I realized here, in the university, that I like this career in spite of everything.
 I hope it stays that way.

5 comentarios:

  1. yes this semester is horrible, everywhere we are very very tired, the time is nothing, you have the reason is very stressful, but consider that if we continue!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that people are not always bad but they don´t know what care they can give their pets

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I personally think it's a horrible semester, the good thing is that there is little

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi
    this semester is a little more stressed than normal, usually ended the year in January!
    but worth following!
    success in all
    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i'm an animal lover too!! and is the best of my life!... you just have to enjoy the university, not always going to be like this semester...
    cheers!! :)

    ResponderEliminar